Welcome to another episode of MALN Opinion+! We are excited to have a weekly program dedicated to discussing the concerns and opinions of Massachusetts’s Latino community.
We spoke with Emily Haber, CEO of the Massachusetts Service Alliance, about communities’ needs post-pandemic, how MSA advocates for diversity and inclusion, and opportunities available for residents and local nonprofit organizations.
Residents should also explore the state-wide platform, www.MSAConnectsforgood.org—launched by MSA and Inspiring Service in 2017—to learn all about the different needs of nonprofits across MA and how individuals can get involved.
Resources mentioned in the video:
- Massachusetts Service Alliance website: http://www.mass-service.org/
- Stay tuned for upcoming events: https://www.mass-service.org/events
- Newsletter sign-up here: https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?
- Social media accounts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MassService
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MassVolunteers
(Correction 03/30: Emily Haber has not been on the MNN Board for several years.)